Monday, December 22, 2008

Dylan would be so proud...

Zander is taking after all of my other boys in thinking that farting is the coolest thing on the planet. At 2 years old, great! This morning I thought he was sleeping, and he let out a huge toot, then he giggled and said "mom, I toot BIG!!" Very proud of himself. He has just learned the difference between big and little, hot and cold, so he loves to use those descriptive words all the time. I adore his vocabulary. He talks in short sentences, and can count to 15 now! He is one rockin little dude!

I also made a huge accomplishment today, after 4 days Zander's first ever haircut is complete! I guess I let it go too long because he is officially terrified of scissors! I tried the salon, I tried distracting him, letting him watch in the mirror, you name it! Then I waited till he fell asleep for his nap the other day and thought "hey, this is the perfect time!" Unfortunately even though I took the harder road and didn't wet his hair he woke up, and he freaked! He shakes his head violently and screams, so for the past 4 days every time he takes a nap I did just a bit..... Adam was not amused! But I am happy I finally got it done. It is not done well, but it was the best I could do with a very hard subject!

No comments: