Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Looking for the little blessings




Lynz gave me a new hair style... dyed it dark then put some lighter highlights in for me.... it was a shock at first, but I love it now, Lesson learned, always listen to Lyndsay!

I am crying as I type this.... I can't decide if they are happy tears or sad tears, just tears.


I have enjoyed having my stepkids here for the summer so much. Dylan and I have had a great bond for years, and every time we are together that bond grows so much stronger and deeper. I LOVE DYLAN! Of course I love all of my kids, but Dylan and I can relate on many levels that I don't relate to the others on. We share alot of the same ideas and sense of humor..... he just makes me laugh, and I love that!



Zander has made a transformation into the best toddler I have ever known, and I have know alot! Taking his bottles away from him had the exact opposite effect than I expected.... I thought he would cry and whine non stop, it turns out he cries and whines ALOT less without the bottles! He is the most loving and lovable person in history. If I leave the house just to go out to the car when I come back in I am always greeted with a huge hug and an "I NUB YOU MOM" which just melts my heart! The kid is always snuggling with someone... me, daddy, Dylan, or any other family members that cross his path... I have seen him demand Dylan to put down what he is doing and lay on the couch, Zander will then tilt his head, and say "Dylan, can I snuggle you Dylan" when given the ok he will lay on his stomach on you and tuck his little arms under his belly, it is so dang sweet!!!
The pictures are blurry, but the love is clear!!!





Adam has been accepted into law school here in the Valley, he starts next week, and Aidan starts school next week.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Fun haircut! I'm stopping my from the MckMama's! I think I'll go leave you another message over there ;)!

Erica said...

Also just thought to suggest you might want to check out the Bible study Julia and I put up. If you click on my name you will see it on my list of blogs.

Anonymous said...

Such a great hair-do!! Love the colors!!! Your little one is so sweet too! I am praying for your family!!!