Friday, October 19, 2007

The pride of my life


I just got Aidan's report card today, and that boy rocks! He got A's in reading comprehension (91), Phonics (95) Spelling (91) Phonograms (98) and writing skills (93) a B is Math (89)Under the non accedemic performance section he has S in 4 (which is like a b) and U (which is unsatisfactory) in 3, but those were unnecessary talking, self-control, and stays on task.... alll of which should be helped with the ADHD treatment.... YEAH!!! and he is super cute to boot... check out his school picture!

He is still working hard to buy himself a nintendo ds, (because I am a mean mommie who thinks kids should have to work for these things) he has so far earned a whopping
17 of the $85 needed, but I told him to keep bringing home grades like this and he will get there faster! I paid him $5 for the report card, and he can do lots of odd jobs, so he will get there eventually!!

No comments: