Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just in time to miss the snow!



Tomorrow My sweetie is coming up to Lakeside to get me and the boys to move us back down to the valley! We were going to wait until after Christmas but our schedule opened up and he has some time to come up this weekend and get me and the boys now that Aidan is out of school for Christmas break. We are all so excited to be getting back to our normal family life!!!! Aidan is doing fantastic in school, straight A's, he is happy with the way things are with our family at the moment, so excited to for the new neighborhood and friends he has already made there. I have his school transfer worked out and all we are waiting for now is for the 3 of us to get down there! We are going to celebrate Christmas with my parents this weekend before we leave and then with have our bigger celebration with my husbands kids right after Christmas at home! The boys and I made some cookies already... there area about 100 more to decorate.... any volunteers?? I need the rest of the kids to finish the job I think! One of Aidan's friends did come over and help out which made it go much faster!










And perfect, it snowed once this year, at Thanksgiving, when we were in the Valley!!! I am so glad to not deal with snow this year, that is the best thing about not living up here! (Because truthfully I miss this little mountain town and can't wait to move back...... with my husband, in our own house!!)

Here are a few pictures of the boys from the last few weeks, they are getting so big! Aidan will be 11 in a few weeks, I have no idea how that happened!!!!

1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

Those cookies look beautiful! You guys did a great job!!