Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have a new nephew!!!!

Angie had another little baby boy on Tuesday, he came in at 6lbs, 6 oz, and 18 inches.... by far her smallest baby yet! I don't have pictures yet, but mom and little baby Cole Wolfe Rogers are doing great, and back in the comfort of their home tonight! Now if my computer illiterate sister and mom would just figure out how to email me a few pics I could post them!!! Angie's 4 year old daughter was in the delivery room with mom and was so excited to see her brother born, and as soon as he was out she yelled at the Dr. "don't drop my new bother" she is such a doll! I can't wait until it is my turn to go out to Arkansas and meet the new member of the family!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Tell Angie Congratulations! What fun a new baby boy will be.