Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nemo Party Time!!



We made him a special nemo shirt for the occasion





Last week we finally celebrated Zander Sky turning 2. His dad and I had a small, intimate little party for him on his actual birthday, just took him to the park for a picnic, had a few small presents so he would get the hang of it, and a practice cake.






this time it was an all out affair!! I didn't relize it, but I planned the party smack dab in the middle of my dad's family reunion, which turned out to be really fun, I got to have my grandparents, 4 aunts, and 2 uncles celebrate with us! We also had our neighbors with 5 kids of their own come over, our close friends with their 4 kids, then add in Adam's parents, the 2 of us, and our 5 kids, it was one full house, or back yard I should say!






Zander and Seth are only 2 weeks apart, and so cute together!




Zander had a ball, got way too many presents and toys, and was absolutly in love with the Dory and Nemo cakes we made. Lyndsay helped me tons with the cake... it was hot, and fondant and hot don't mix, so the Dory wasn't quite as good as we had hoped, but this was only my second time even decorating a cake at all, so I think we did well!


Eli Polland was such a sweetheart pulling the little ones down the slip n slide!
Zander sure loves giving his sissy kisses!








It is so strange to think back to his birth 2 years ago, I was completely taken back to that scary place of having to face the possibility of loosing my baby again a few weeks ago when he ingested the crystal meth from his babysitters house. I prayed, and begged god to spare my angel, and promised not to ever get mad at him for being a needy baby again!
Pull string pinatas are a great idea! Lynz found another baby to love!


Only a really nice boy would let a kid do this to him!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you had your own blog! You never left a link behind .... It is nice to see photos of the baby I prayed so hard for, and to know that he is celebrating his second birthday in good health. I hope some kind of action is being taken to stop the babysitter from harming other children!