Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Moving on, Looking up!

Thanks to the kindness of my very own personal angel, Tina, we will have our "own" place next week! Tina has a small apartment in Mesa which was a temporary thing and she will be moving out of for good on July 1st. She invited me, Adam, and the boys to stay with her last weekend, just for some fun, which it was, and while we are there she offered us the chance to stay at her apartment for the entire month of June. She will be out of town for most of that month, and told us that the apartment is already paid for until July 1st, and would just sit empty and vacant for that month if we didn't want to stay there. This is fabulous news. We have been looking for rentals, but of course everyone would like to see one of us have a job before leasing to us, and it is pretty hard to find jobs when we live an hour away and have only 1 car between us. Now we have an entire month to find jobs, find a great place to rent, and be ON OUR OWN again!!! Yay, I am so very happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am so happy you found a place and will be staying in AZ for now!

Aunt Barbara said...

Jen;

I am so happy that you have found a place to stay for a while. I sure hope you hear soon as to where Adam will go to school.

I have been so busy with a wedding. Kristin got married last weekend at our house. It was beautiful and everyone had a great time. Then I watched her little sister's (Jessi) two children for a week. Ages 2 and 8. It was fun but they wore me out. Today Cary and I went on a motorcycle ride and it was great. Beautiful weather and scenery.

I hope that you have a great time in our own place. I love you!
Aunt Barbara