Thursday, March 20, 2008

people with absolutly no tact!

Ok, since being on a high dose of steroids for 6 weeks (I just tapered down and got off them 2 days ago) I have gained 30 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I am so embarrassed, I feel disgusting, I have never had a hard time with being heavy, I have always had a hard time kepping at at least 100 pounds.... so now I feel like a freaking beached whale, so here is my week..... Monday I dropped Zan off at the sitter, the first thing she said was "you look like shit" ok, thanks, I can blow one off, then I go to the office and 3 different people made comments to me about how much I had put on, these are my co-workers and it is non of their damn buisness but oh well.... well the clincher was today I went to the post office and the nice lady there that knows me was saying how cute zander was, and said, are you excited for the new one. I told her as nicely as I could that I was not pregnant, just on steriods, and my intestines are very infected and inflamed right now, making me look about 4 or 5 months along (it is big, seriously it sucks) so I left and sat in my car and cried for about 15 minutes. Zander kept coming up and kissing me and patting my shoulder, which is the only reason I pulled it together... so now I am on a mission to loose this weight quick.... slimfast is about to become my best friend!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hang in there, Jen. It's only temporary, and it's more important that you are healthy. Never mind all the rude people! Everyone would rather have you a little heavier than a lot sicker. :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are the most beautiful woman! I doubt you have an extra 10 pounds, at most, by the looks of you. It was water weight, for sure. I love you so much, no matter what. Good thing for me is that you are always my hottie, with STUNNING looks and AWESOME personality. BTW, I didn't know you even had a blogspot, but this was on the computer when I sat down! VERY COOL.
XOXOXOXOXOXXO
ALWAYS, ADAM