Monday, March 31, 2008

Does this count as a first sentence??






While we were working in the valley last week, with poor zander in tow, we took a much needed break and Adam ran 10 miles while Zander and I played at a park. My mission from Adam was to conquer Zander's fear of slides, well that was easy, I went down the little slide with him once and he was hooked. We spent the next 45 minutes going down the slides over and over, graduating to the big slides after just a few runs. The next day we were driving down the road and passed a park, from the back seat Zander shouted "Mom, Stop, Slide!" It was the cutest thing I have ever heard!! I swear he picks up new words every day. If I ask him are you hungery, he says yeah, meat! If I sneeze he says "shush you" I love that one! He now knocks on doors and then immediatly yells "come in" he is a funny one.

He also got his first skinned up knee this week, chasing a cat down the sidewalk, now every time he sees it he whines OOOOOWWWWWIIIIIEEEE until I kiss it. Here are some pictures.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is too cute!!!! I love that baby! I can't wait to see him and everybody on Friday! Love you and I hope you didn't mind that i read you blog :) See you in a few days! Give my baby a kiss for me!
Lyndsay
P.S. i totally think it counts as a senence :D

Anonymous said...

I do too! It counts! I love that Lynz. I love that Jenny, too! Zander Sky is at the top too! ahhhhh.....I love my family..... (courtesy of the incredibles).