Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy cold memorial day!


Thursday was aidan's last day of school, he is officially out for the summer and here is what we were greeted with for our fist day of summer break..... great, I htought that no matter what I had seen my last snowstorm as we will be moving after this summer, and whichever place we choose it will be warm! So instead of a BBQ, we spent the weekend cuddeling in the house and watching movies. Zander still loves nemo most, but the new chipmunks movie is a close second, so we watched both of those, and Adam and I cuddled up for a grown up movie during naptime :)

Just as fast as this cold came in it left, and it is all summery again.... and good news, after franticly covering my gardent that had JUST barely started growing with old sheets and blankets we seem to have had very few losses! :)

No comments: