Friday, May 2, 2008

Here starts our wild ride!

We put our house up for sale today, if it sells we still won't know where we will move to until about september, but we don't want to miss the spring/summer selling season. I am hoping and praying that Adam gets into the university of Hawaii, none of the other options make me feel quite as good inside as moving to Hawaii. .... some would say this is a sign from god that that is where we belong, I think it is just what I WANT!! Now comes the challenge of keeping the house clean and presentable at all times with 5 kids... wish me luck!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Selling a house is deffinetly not fun right now....Good luck
Also, about the comment on my exercise posts, try getting in the water to help..Hydrostatic Pressure in the water helps with edema and water retention, steroids cause both. So, swimming and water exercise should help you lots. :)