Sunday, January 11, 2009

a few of my favorite things....

Here we are in all our glory, and super cool UGG boots for 1 of us!
these pictures were taken at our Christmas, which was spent at the Hilton Tapitillo Cliffs resort in Phoenix. It was great to lay out by the pool for Christmas, and watch the kids kids (including my biggest kid Adam) have fun playing in the the water day and night for 4 days! I have more . pictures, but they are on the other computer, so here are a few make you smile.











Dylan and Zander are truly best buds!


Isn't she the most perfect being you have ever seen?? I adore that girl!





Aidan Wolfe also had a birthday while we were down in the valley, so we had a quick party in the park.... as you can see his favorite thing was just getting hugs from his sister, who he loves dearly!
Here I am
with my baby
boys!
I had almost forgot just how fun it is to be with
my kids, all 5 of them, but I have to say that Lynz
and I really click, and I love that!

No comments: