Monday, June 2, 2008

giving recognition to my awesome hubby!!






Hopefully he will read this and get a nice surprise :)






I could not be more proud of the way he is sacrificing by going back to school at 37, giving up everything his has know and done his life so far. He has impressed me by the way he has been studying for a test that most people just take with no preparation. I just know that he is going to score sky high on his LSAT, get into a great university, and in 3 years, which will just fly by, he can be a practicing attorney!!



I am so excited to see where the future takes us, we will be moving somewhere, I am still crossing my fingers for Hawaii, but we have to consider all schools, the proximity of both of our ex spouses (although we both agree that we cannot move somewhere just because our ex is there, as both of our ex's have moved around quite a bit, or will be doing so in the future.... it would suck to decided to go to school in LA just to have his kids move again, then we are stuck there.... ) so we are just weighing all options, cost of tuition, area, visitation issues, and most importantly the reputation of the law program.



It took some time, and lots of heartache, but I have found the love of my life, and we have the best little angel we could wish for in Zander... the perfect mixture of him and myself, and boy do we make a cute kid!!






If you are reading this, I love you hunny!

No comments: