Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Future blackmail material!

Zander is in a Dora the Explorer phase, he just loves Dora and everything about her.... also we are making small steps in the potty training area, so when I took him to the store recently and told him he could pick out his own panties he of course could not be swayed from the Dora ones... I tried everything, but that is what he wanted, and I think the theory here is to get him something that he really doesn't want to mess up.



So, I searched for the package with the least pink and purple, and as few sparkles as we could get. We ended up with some that he loves, and I think are fine.... Daddy is not that amused about his son wearing girlie panties, but I think he is accepting it......



Before getting these panties Zander would use the toilet any time he was naked, but is just lazy so if he had a diaper or pull up on he would just use it. Since getting the panties he has done pretty well... he has peed on the just a little a few times and always gets upset and says "I'm sorry Dora!"



Today he said he wanted to put his clothes on himself, he came out looking like this......






Very nice!






So after taking a few pictures because come on, it is just too cute I helped him out and he wanted to "smile for me" in his dora panties, so here is Zander in his favorite outfit.... the dora panties and nothing else! This is such great ammo for when he eventually gets a girlfriend!






Also here is one of me and him snuggeling up this morning watching..... yep you guessed it, Dora :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might have that girl you always wanted there!
Look on the bright side, he looks cute in pink sparkles!

My crazy crazy life said...

Hi...thanks for stopping by the blog. I love this post! My son is 3 and LOVES Dora. I have tried to persuade him to like Diego more but his heart is set on Dora...he carries around girlie Dora stuff all the time! Those pics are so funny. So let me get this straight...you have 5 children??
And btw, LOVE the name Zander..that was one of our close seconds to Dylan, our 4th.