Monday, April 13, 2009

I am not sure if this qualifies, but

I really think I may be in the midst of an emotional breakdown. I cannot stop crying at the drop of the hat. I have massive anxiety attacks many times each day, and when I lay down at night for bed I feel that there is a 50 pound weight on my chest.... I honestly cannot breathe. I just lay there and my mind plays over all the issues and problems I and we as a family are going through. I am very irritable the last few days, my poor kids.... but really I am just sad. And I am angry that THIS has become my life. I want a bedroom. I want to come home after a bad morning and lay on my bed for 20 minutes with the door closed and recharge. This would be so therapeutic for me.... but it is not to be right now. I am really struggling friends and family. I love everyone, but I don't know where to go from here. I am scared. My mind does not seem like my own sometimes.... I guess that really doesn't make sense. I just needed to get this out there.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hey Jen,
I am sorry life has become so stressful. I think most of us have felt like we were crashing emotionally at one time or another. My recharge is the bathtub. No one is surpized that you have locked the door and since you are in the tub that means you are totally unavailable!!! Yeah I try to take a bath at least once a day, two on bad days. I do all my reading in the tub including scripture study. So quiet so peaceful. A priesthood blessing can help bring peace and clarity to. We all love you Jen! I have a sister that has had to deal with anxiety attacks. She watches how she eats and how much sleep she is getting. Don't forget to take care of yourself!! You were always the sweet, self-sacrificing type. You are stong, Jen. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

i cant imagine how hard all this is for you, i wish there was something that i could do! i feel so helpless out here i just want to hug you, i love you with all my heart and remember this will end and you will be stronger for it. call me i love you

Adam said...

1: How do you call an Anonymous person? (Yes, this is new to me).
2: HI LEAH!!!!!
3: Honey, you can do it! The closer you get to total despair, the stronger you recover!!! Yup, I just made that up, but it's true. Peace be unto you! xoxo