Sunday, April 12, 2009

You never know where you might find love :)


I have found a new best friend in the stangest way possible! My husband and I have both found lots of old friends using facebook, and he has got back into contact with a lot of friends from High School. One of the friends he recently got back into contact with was his high school sweetheart and first love Tina. My husband is of course completely respectful of me and I was fine with him talking to her, and was happy to oblige when he suggested we meet up with her and go hiking. I was shocked to find out that not only did I think she was nice, but she and I clicked like I haven't clicked with another girl in years. I admit that I have not been real open to new friends for the last few years. I have been perfectly satified with my husband and our kids, but hanging out with Tina I saw what I had been missing! Instantly we could talk about anything, she is nice, has a beautiful laugh, and smiles alot. All great things in my book. And an added bonus is that not only does my husband already like her, but my kids fell in love with her just as fast as I did! (In fact Aidan told me "mom, I think I'm in love" Of course he said this right in front of her!



I am looking forward to many more fun nights hanging out with my new BFF!

No comments: