Sunday, November 9, 2008

Only 1 thing could make this week better

and that would be to have my hunny here with me. He will be here on Wednesday, and I can't wait to see him. I think this is the longest we have ever been apart! 9 whole days, and boy to I miss him!






The Kids minus Tristan

I have been having a fabulous time with my sister and her beautiful family. She has kids close in age to mine. Lizzie is 4 and her and Aidan are great buddies. Angie arranged with Elizabeth's TeaKwonDo teacher to allow Aidan in on her lessons since she is currently the only one in the 4 year old class and he has loved every minute of that. They play together all day long, and then they snuggle together all night, this is about as cute as you can get!




Tristan is 2, 1 month younger than Zander, and I can't believe the love between those 2! Little Cole is 3 months, and defiantly the cutest baby I have ever seen in my life. He is all smiles and coos, the only time I have heard him cry is if he doesn't get fed for about 10 minutes after he starts fussing a little.... he is PERFECT!

Beautiful baby boy!

Zander giving Tristan some love

Tristan and Cole Lookin good!

Zander loves "baby Cole"

The naughty Tristan and Zander have decided that they are super sneaky, and every night after we put them in bed we will hear noises and one or the other has climbed out of his bed and into the other's (Tristan has a tall loft bed and Zander is in a crib across the room) both boys can climb in and out of these beds at will, but most nights they end up playing instead of sleeping despite the warnings they get and we have to separate them. It is very cute and I need to get pictures. Last night I came in to find Tristan dead asleep in his bed and Zander shining a flashlight in his face saying "Tristan...... wake upppppp" funny but wrong :)



My sister and I have had some great bonding time. It is amazing to see my little baby sister all grown up. She is an adult! She is a mom, and a great one at that! She gets up and packs her husband a nice lunch every morning, plays with her kids, cleans her house.... all the things a mom and wife do, but this is my baby sister! She has grown up so much in the last 5 years, and I could not be prouder of the beautiful woman she has turned in to. I love her so much.

Her husband Mike is a saint. He works long hours, then he comes home and first thing he does is pick up anything the kids have left out before dinner, to give my sister a break. They have a nice family dinner every night, then he plays with the kids, gets them into jammies and read stories, he has included my kids in this routine since the moment we got here! I have never really got the chance to know my brother in law very well, but I am in love with him (in the sisterly way of course) He is the perfect man for my sister, they compliment each other so perfectly and the love they have for each other is obvious in everything they do.
More pictures will come in the next few days. Adam will be here Wed. which has all the kids very excited, but not near as excited as I am!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww i love you sis, i am so happy that you are proud of me and that you enjoyed your visit