Saturday, October 25, 2008

Zander Sky



Youngest first, Zander is one of the funniest people I have ever met, he has the strangest personality quirks I have ever seen in a 2 year old. He talks up a storm, he is NEVER at a loss for words, and tells you just what he wants.... one of my favorites is when he sweetly looks at me and says "hold you mama" It melts my heart. He also has his dad's clutter aversion. Not too long ago I had to take my mom to the urgent care for a broken toe (it broke right through the joint and displaced, she is not just a wuss!) While in the waiting room Zander decided to clean up. He went around the entire place and picked up everything he could reach and brought it to me to ask "trash" if I said yes he threw it away. When the waiting room was clean he started demanding more trash from me, I took this opportunity to clean out my purse, but when I was done he was still not satisfied, and looked very cute and tillted his head and said more trash please, so the lady next to me said she had some, he took it then went around and asked every single person in that waiting room for trash... he does this at home to, I have found the remotes in the trash, toys in the trash, pretty much any clutter...... like father like son! He has just started saying I love you to us, which any mom knows will just melt your heart like butter, and yesterday when I got him out of bed after his nap I was into my book and just put him down and he stood there and looked and me for a minute then said "mom, Love you baby" I laughed because it made me relize that that is the first thing I say to him whenever I get him out of bed so I said I'm sorry, I love you baby, and he gave me a huge smile and said love you to and ran off to play.

Zander is a big cuddler, this is nice because Aidan wasn't much for cuddeling until he was about 6. Every morning Zander wakes up at about 6 am and we hear him stand up and say "snuggle mama's bed" I go get him and he plops himself right in between Adam and I, he has to get both of us or he is not a happy boy :)



Little Zander has had too many close calls for my liking, but those close calls have made me more aware of the fact that I have to cherish every minute with him. I love each of his stages, no matter how much work is involved or how badly I want to pull my hair out on a given day! I love this little guy as much as you could possibly love another person. Everything he says and does is beautiful to me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my sweet zan! i love that little boy, i wish we lived closer so i could be around him more he is so beautiful