Saturday, October 25, 2008

The awesome Dylan Todd Staley








Dylan and I have always gotten along quite well, but just this past year we have really really clicked. I count him as not only an awesome stepson, but also one of my closest friends. We can spend hours talking, and never get bored or annoyed with each other, he tells me he loves me on a regular basis, he even says things like "you must be sick of hearing this, but I love you" of course I could NEVER get sick of hearing that!










When I first met Dylan I thought he was the cutest little boy I had ever seen in my entire life, he has now grown into a teenager, and those girls at Mount Gleason had better watch out... I dare any girl to refuse the charm that is Dylan!






Dylan is the funniest person I have ever met. The younger boys often try to imitate him, but no one can ever get the jokes quite as good as Dylan can! He makes me laugh like no one else can, and if he ever see's me, or someone else sad he makes it his personal mission to make them laugh..... and he is so good at it! Dylan is also a master at getting the younger boys to get them selves into trouble, and he always comes out looking sweet and innocent. All he has to do is offer them friendship and the 2 Aidan's will do just about anything he asks. Fortunately he is also nice and doesn't make them do thing that are TOO bad! If there is tension in the air Dylan is the one to break the ice with some witty remark or sarcastic comment. He also knows when to crack a joke and when to step back, always a good attribute.








There is also a super sweet side to Dylan. He is an awesome brother, and has taken Aidan Wolfe in just as if they were bonded by blood. He is great with Zander, in fact Dylan was one of the first words Zander ever said.... I remember Adam and I sitting on our bed with Zander and Adam yelled for Dylan, and Zander just copied him, it was so cute that even after Dylan had come into the room Adam kept yelling for him so Zander would keep it up.








I will always be thankful for Dylan being brought into my life, he has taught me alot in the short time we have known each other, and I look forward to learning many more lessons from him in the future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have so much fun with dylan, the camping trip with them will allways be one of my fav memories, that boy is so fun to be around.

Anonymous said...

thanks Jenny D! now i know u wont get sick and tired of it but ill say it anyway! i love you!!!! but sorry i couldnt comment in sooooo long....i am freakishly busy. c u soon!