Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sweet reminders

Since I am the worlds worst journal keeper (believe me I have tried, I even kept one for a while but then when I went back and read over it I relized that I only remembered to write in it when I was sad, so it was depressing to read, so I threw it out) so I decided to put a post up here for each of my kids, with memories and to let them know just how much I love each of them. I am so very grateful that I have this family that I do. We are not conventional, and I know that blended families are not thought of as a good thing, but I really believe that god had a hand in this, and we are exactly as we were meant to be. We have blended as seamlessly as I think is possible, and I know that every one of us loves and respect every other member of this family.... so here you go my lovely kids!
xoxo

No comments: